Steve Vondran, Esq attorney who specializes in copy-write and infringement law. Many people and business use pictures and music taken from the internet. Well that could cost you big time. If you don’t own it or have permission to use it you could be in trouble and open yourself up to big penalty. What to do to protect yourself? If its out there can you just use it? If you used it what should you do now? If you get one of these letters what should you do. Its best to play defense.
Steve Vondran, Esq
October 3, 2018
I have done a lot of things in my 14 years of law practice and in my life in general. This page will describe some of my highlights:
- First Team ALL CIF in California as both Junior and Senior
- Played in the College World Series
- Inducted into Fresno State Baseball Hall of Fame
- Passed California Bar examination on first attempt
- Later passed the Arizona bar
- Previously licensed as a real estate broker (in California and Arizona)
- Appeared on Fox News as legal analyst (real estate) 3 times
- Appeared in many federal court cases (meeting many judges appointed by Presidents of the United States)
- Become a leader in the area of copyright infringement law
- Grew my Youtube channel to 845,00 views and nearly 6,000 subscribers. My business has grown dramatically during this time.